Saturday, 6 July 2013

NOTD: Feat Essie Off The Shoulder

Hi Guys!

Just a quick NOTD today....introducing Essie off the shoulder.




This shade is a beautiful summery pink, its quite bold but not neon. This is two coats. 

I picked this up on fragrance direct here, I am late on the bandwagon with Essie polishes because I think £7.99 for a nail polish is quite expensive. I don't see the need to spend more than £5 on a good nail polish as the high street offers some great formulas with a good shade selection. That said when I saw Essie on fragrance direct my curiosity got the better of me and I bought a few shades all for £1.99 each which I think is a real bargain!

I can see why these are hyped up as they do have a wide shade range, the wide brush is great as you can coat your nail with one swipe. The formula is OK  it lasts about average on my nails which is around 3 days with minor wear on the tips but no serious chipping. I haven't been impressed enough to want to run down to boots and filling up my basket with the rest of the Essie shades but I would buy some other shades on fragrance direct if anything took my fancy. I think for £1.99 they are definitely worth it!

What do you think of Off The Shoulder? Are you an Essie fan?

TTFN

Sianni xxx


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade, I am not a fan of Essie polishes as they just don't last on my nails! You have lovely shaped nails xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know the lasting power of these is quite disappointing! Thanks for reading :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks so pretty!ive ordered it from Superdrug!yeh I love Essie polishes!£1.99 is a ridiculous bargain!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a bargain! Is a beautiful shade, am sure you will love it! Thanks for reading :) xxx

      Delete

Please do leave a comment if you would like to, I would really love to read your opinions and will endeavor to read and respond to all of them. :)